INDOOR Market, Saturday, Nov. 12, CES gym, 10am-1pm
Have you missed us? Well, we have certainly missed YOU and the sunny Wednesday afternoons in the center! However, we are happy to say that you can find us INDOORS on Sat., Nov. 12 at the Canterbury Elementary School gym, 15 Baptist Road, Canterbury. Click our “Hours and Directions” tab to see how to find us. **Please note that Market hours for the Saturday indoor Market are 10am-1pm.**
You will find many of your favorite summer vendors, plus a few new faces who will join us for the indoor markets. Here is the complete list:
- Our Place Farm
- Fen Ridge Farm
- Marsh Meadow Bison
- North Family Farm
- Huckins Dairy Farm
- Hackleboro Orchards
- Old Ways (Nov. only)
- Margaret Hoyle Hand-Cranked Socks
- Grateful Garlic
- Rock Salt Creamery
- Toast and Jam
- Red Fox Farm
- Indian Meadows Freshly Grilled Empanadas
- Warner River Produce
- White Oak Dairy Farm and Jolene’s Grain Fed Spoons
- Red Manse Farm Organics
- Comte Family Farm (dried beans and more)
- Nancy Parker Chocolates
- MayaBites Dog Treats
- Jen Hopkin’s Fresh Wreaths
- Petals in the Pines (plus Swedish almond cake and squash rolls)
- Kathie Fife Photography
- Christie Burbank Mittens (recycled sweaters and woolens)
- Natalie’s Puppets
- Friends of the Library (dried soups)
- CCC Sunday School (pretzels and muffins)
- CES Fifth grade (pumpkin soup and pumpkin bread)
- Associated Women of the NH Farm Bureau (book featuring NH 100-year-old farms)
There will be a greater that usual number of locally made crafts at the indoor markets because we know that in addition to good food, our friends are also looking for edible, wearable, and decorative gifts for the upcoming holiday seasons.
We will be offering ready to eat food and a certain amount of café seating. Plan to come, shop, nosh, and visit!
We will be collecting for Mary Ellen’s Basket, the charitable giving program of the Market. Shoppers can show their support by donations of either cash, tokens, or Market goods. The basket will be shared with a Canterbury family who could use some extra help this season.
Remember that you can use our EBT/credit/debit machine to get tokens to use at any of our vendors and at either of the indoor Markets. If you are a SNAP recipient, we are still offering our $20 match for the first $20 of your SNAP benefit used. Ask at the Market Info table.
Plan ahead: We have a second indoor Market scheduled for Saturday, December 10. Also at the CES gym, and also from 10am-1pm. Hope to see you at one or both markets!