Nov. 16, 10 am-2 pm, in the CES gym!
Vendors who will be there…
- Meadow’s Pond (soaps)Margaret Hoyle (hand cranked wool socks)
- Our Place Farm (meat, dairy, lard, wool, hand-braided rugs)
- Canterbury Aleworks (merchandise and gift certificates)
- Warner River Organics (vegetables and fruit)
- Canterbury Breadworks (wood fire oven baked breads)
- North Family Farm (syrup, maple products, honey, knit items)
- Spring Hill Farm (green and winter vegetables)
- Fen Ridge Farm (layered baking mixes)
- The Bread Peddler (artisan rye, sourdough, and peasant breads)
- Kandy Kettle (fudge, candy, chocolate)
- Old Ways Traditions (wooden ware)
- Grateful Garlic (garlic)
- Courser Family Farm (granola)
- Red Manse (organic vegetables)
- Peter Lambert Folk Art
- Hackleboro Orchards (fruit and cider)
Just so you know, it won’t be all potatoes and butternut squash (tho there will be plenty of those, too!) You will be able to get leeks, kale, beets, spinach (if you’re early), cabbage, and Brussels sprouts, just to name a few colorful veggies. Look under the tables and in the coolers. There are sure to be a few surprises!
Tickets for the raffle will be $1 each or $3 for five tickets. The prize is a big basket o’ goodies donated by all of the vendors! Tickets on sale at the market info table.
Ray Craigie will also be playing music from the artists who entertained us all summer. CDs will be on sale at the market info table.
See you there!