Mindy Beltramo / Market Admin. and Secretary
Julie Dewdney / Market Manager
After the business side of the meeting is attended to, we will move on to the delicious potluck portion of the evening! We ask that all the members who attend bring a dish to share, as well as a dish to eat off of and silverware. We are trying to cut down on the washing up after the event, and none of us liked the idea of using, and then disposing of, paper or plastic place settings. Please note: if you have had a crazy day and can’t get a dish made, or get halfway to the meeting and have forgotten your cutlery, don’t panic! There is always enough food to share and the Parish House has dishes that can be used in a pinch. Please come along and you will be made welcome!
Because some of us are still suffering from post-holiday overload, here is a quick summary of this event:
- WHAT? CCFMA Annual Meeting and Potluck Supper.
- WHEN? Tuesday, Jan. 24.
- WHAT IF…? If there happens to be a blizzard or ice storm, we will try again the following week Tues., Jan 31. We will post a cancellation, if there is one, on www.ccfma.net and on the Facebook page.
- WHERE? The Parish House in the center of Canterbury, behind the Canterbury Store.
- WHO? All members and vendors of the Canterbury Community Farmers Market are invited to attend.**
- STUFF? Please bring a dish to share and a place setting (plate/bowl/silverware).
- IDEAS? Feel free to bring any and all great ideas you have for the upcoming year!! We are always looking for ways to make our Market as local, healthful, educational, user-friendly, and fun as possible.
RSVPs are not necessary — the Board of Directors will be there, the food will be there, the fun will be there, and we will just expect that YOU will be there, too!
Any questions, you can track down a Board Member, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the 24th!
**If you would like to attend the event, but don’t happen to currently be a member, we will be happy to sign up new members (or renew memberships) at the event! Cost per person is $25 for the 2017 season. In case you have ever wondered, Market Memberships represent 50% of our basic operating budget each year. Stall fees from our vendors, plus extra donations from market friends who help sponsor the musicians, make up the rest of our income. That’s why your membership is so important to us!