The OUTDOOR Market is closed for the season. Please join us at the next INDOOR market we have scheduled on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015, from 10am-1pm at the Canterbury Elementary School, 15 Baptist Road.
Go to our site’s “Hours and Direction” tab to learn how to find us.
We have left the 2015 schedule of events posted below, so you get some idea of the fun we had, and to whet your appetite for the 2016 season of good local food and good local fun to come! If you would like a weekly reminder about the upcoming season, plus updates on the special events and guest vendors, return to the home page and subscribe to the “Market News.” You can also like us on Facebook or add us to your newsfeed to get the latest info about what’s going on at the Market! You may not hear much from us while the snow is on the ground, but you can be sure that we are thinking about YOU!
- Wed., June 3, 2015 – Happy Hats for OPENING DAY
- Wed., June 10, 2015 — Picnic at the Market
- Wed., June 17, 2015 — Scavenger Hunt
- Wed., June 24, 2015 — Bike and Wagon Parade
- Wed., July 1, 2015 — THANKS to our Members and Supporters Day
- Wed., July 8, 2015 — Dog Days at the Market
- Wed., July 15, 2015 — Name That Veggie
- Wed., July 22, 2015 — Scavenger Hunt
- Wed., July 29, 2015 — Bluegrass And Blueberries
- REMEMBER – AUGUST IS ALWAYS “NH EAT LOCAL MONTH”!!
- Wed., August 5, 2015 — The SUPER Market
- Wed., August 12, 2015 — Bountiful Baskets
- Wed., August 19, 2015 — The Zu-Mato (zucchini & tomato) Festival
- Wed., August 26, 2015 — Hey, Hey, It’s Poetry Day!
- Wed., September 2, 2015 — Scavenger Hunt
- Wed., September 9, 2015 — Blues & BBQs
- Wed., September 16, 2015 — Make a Veggie Surprise
- Wed., September 23, 2015 — NH Plein Air brings ART to the mARkeT
- Wed., September 30, 2015 — Fall & Fiber Frolic (last outdoor market)