The Canterbury Community Farmers’ Market Associaton (CCFMA) was organized in 2007 by a group of local agricultural producers and interested citizens with the following objectives:
- To foster a broader availability and variety of locally grown produce and agricultural products and promote consumer confidence in the quality, freshness. and nutritional value of these products.
- To encourage sustainable farming in the Canterbury area by providing an alternative marketplace for local growers and producers of agricultural commodities and other farm-related products.
- To create opportunities for farmers and consumers to deal with each other directly, advancing the consumer’s knowledge of local agriculture and products, and providing farmers with better understanding of consumer needs.
- To enhance the quality of life in the Canterbury area with a community activity that fosters social gathering and interaction.
- To preserve the Canterbury area’s unique agricultural heritage.
We’d love to have you become a Member of CCFMA (Canterbury Community Farmers’ Market Association). Your support helps us make a better market for you AND your neighbors! Check here for more information.
Call for Vendors
Interested in joining the Market as a vendor? Check here for more information and a link to an application.
The Market News
Want to be the first to know what’s going on? Subscribe below for the weekly Market News. Each week during the season, you will receive a brief Email reminder for that week’s market, a heads up about who will be providing the music, a free recipe featuring the Manager’s Pick of the week, and news from around the market about any special deals or offerings. We’ll also notify you about any special market events or guests!